The ESFA have now published the new RoATP and the application is now available on BRAVO. You can view the notification which includes the new guidance, and other forms at the bottom of the page by clicking HERE.
UVAC are running two webinars for Members on the new Register application and criteria on 18 December and 10 January – Members can register as follows :
18 December 9.00 – 10.30 HERE
10 January 9.30 – 11.00 HERE
On first read of the application you need to be aware of the following:
- The application contains some duplicate questions so is likely to be revised quite quickly
- There are 20 narrative questions, many are/are similar to sub-bullets from previous RoATP QA9-11 questions. However, you are able to use 2000 characters on each. Though you won’t need this amount of space for most, the drafting impact could be considerable.
- You now are asked to submit two templates naming key staff – a management structure template and information about the capability of delivery staff e.g. recent industry experience working with employers – and you need GDPR clearance from individuals to include this information
- We now need to upload a range of policies and procedures :
- policy or practice for how we will engage with employers
- policy, procedure and process for complaints
- process for performing initial assessment of prior learning
- process for delivering English and maths
- There is a second list of policies and procedures for uploading but HEIs funded by OfS are exempted.
You are also now asked to upload the following documents :
- template contract for services for use with employers for the delivery of apprenticeship training
- commitment statement template
UVAC is currently reviewing our contract and commitment statement templates to confirm these are fully compliant and will make any updated versions available to Members in early 2019.
if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org