Wednesday, 23rd November 2022 at etc.venues Manchester
This autumn UVAC’s National Conference will be exploring the theme of:
Learning from practice: from digital to design to performance and policy in higher technical and professional education and skills including higher and degree apprenticeships.
It is an important calendar event that brings together updates on policy and insights to practice in the delivery of higher technical education and skills training including higher and degree apprenticeships.
The programme coverage of this and our previous conferences, showcasing the achievement and prospects within HE, is testament to the determination and innovation of the HE sector’s practitioners and researchers working with employers. Coverage will inclu
- Updates on how higher and degree apprenticeships and higher technical education support social mobility and contributes to the levelling-up agenda
- The latest on Ofsted inspection at levels 6 and 7 and impact on quality and learning outcomes in relation to Inspection and audit requirements
- Opportunities for widening access to relevant provision via adaptations in innovative digital pedagogy and approach to teaching, learning and assessment and how they are good for social mobility perspectives and diversifying workforces
- Learning from digital adaptations and ongoing application in work-based/work integrated learning in HE, but especially apprenticeships
- The relevance and reality of recent higher and degree apprenticeship policy including Degree Apprenticeship Policy refresh, the use of credit and recognition of prior learning (RPL), Degree Apprenticeship Growth Fund, impact of the Lifelong Learning/Loan Entitlement policy plans, review of the Levy, reboot of Access and Participation Plans, apprenticeships workforce development, growth in Higher Technical Qualifications and progression from T levels into HE.
NEW TEAM TICKETS
NEW Team Bundle Tickets – our new bundle tickets give access to the conference to multiple delegates from your institution or organisation. It includes ONE in person delegate ticket and then allows up to FOUR online delegates to join the conference for a bundled ticket price of £575.
UVAC is the most authoritative voice on all strategic and operational aspects of apprenticeship delivered by HE. Our work is probably of greater significance to the sector now than any other time in the past 20 years given not only the expansion of higher and degree apprenticeships but the renewed emphasis on technical, vocational, professional education and skills.
We do hope that you will be able to join us in November and look forward to welcoming you to the conference – whether in person or online.