We work on behalf of our membership – made up of Higher Education Institutions and corporate members.
- Lobbying policy makers in government departments and agencies
- Undertaking regular research activity
- Holding timely and issue-driven conferences, webinars and seminars
- Publishing special reports, discussion papers and good practice guides
- Writing articles and opinion pieces for publication in the media
- Championing vocationally related issues of relevance to our membership in the national and sector media
We also work closely with employers, government departments and national and regional agencies including Department for Education (DfE), Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE), Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), Office for Students (OfS), Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), Ofsted, Universities UK (UUK), Million Plus, Universities Alliance; Guild HE, Russell Group, WorldSkills UK, UCAS.
Full (higher education institutions)
Associate (further and tertiary education colleges)
Corporate Supporter (businesses and organisations)
A list of our members is below.