The Strategic Development Network are holding a five-part webinar series for HE Provider levy-payers, supporting them to develop an internal apprenticeship programme.
Many HE Providers are making good progress in the recruitment of apprentices, but are yet to fully develop an internal apprenticeship programme that meets the needs of the organisation and looks to optimise their apprenticeships Levy. Supported by UVAC, this five-part webinar series will help HE Providers overcome the unique challenges of setting up an internal apprenticeship programme, and explore the opportunities available.
The programme schedule is set out below and targets those working across HR, executive, central and support service functions:
1. How do apprenticeships work for levy-paying HEIs? (22nd Nov 2017)
· What is an apprenticeship?
· The levy – what is it and what are the implications for me as an HE Provider?
· What are the components of a successful apprenticeship programme?
2. You’re in the driving seat: apprenticeships as part of a talent management strategy (Tues, 28th Nov 2017)
· What does ‘employers in the driving seat’ mean?
· Why and how apprenticeships can play a key role in supporting your talent management strategy
3. Mapping job roles to apprenticeship standards (Thurs, 7th Dec 2017)
· Where should you start?
· Examples of how to map job roles / families as an HE Provider to the new apprenticeship standards
4. Sourcing apprenticeship providers: what to look for and how to negotiate (Thurs, 18th Jan 2018)
· Delivering apprenticeships in partnership with external apprenticeship providers – what’s the best fit?
· Negotiating the price and delivery model
5. Apprenticeships in practice: case study examples (Thurs, 25th Jan 2018)
· Bringing apprenticeships to life – examples of how an apprenticeship programme could work in practice
· Hear from an HE Provider who has made significant progress in maximising the value of their apprenticeship levy
You can book onto individual webinars for £49 (+VAT), or book onto the whole series for just £195 (+VAT). This includes the live webinars (with Q&A), and supporting tools / resources
For more information or to book: www.strategicdevelopmentnetwork.co.uk/webinar-series-hei-levy-payers
Any questions – get in touch with Strategic Development Network (SDN)
E: email@example.com W: www.strategicdevelopmentnetwork.co.uk