The National Apprenticeship Service are interested in knowing more about how employers (Levy payers and SMEs) are accessing the incentives for T levels, Apprenticeships and Traineeships.
They are therefore keen to hear from employers who would be happy to feed back on their experiences.
As well as the above, they are looking for examples of where employers are using/considering more than one training solution. For example:
- Apprenticeship employer who is now also offering T level industry placements OR
- Apprenticeship employer who will take on some Kickstarters as well, and is then looking to convert some of them to become full-time apprentices.
The employer would need to be happy for their case study to feature externally (e.g. potentially on GOV.UK or social media).
The National Apprenticeship Service are looking for the following details, In the first instance:
- Employer name
- Employer size (Micro 1-9 employees, Small = 10-49, Medium = 50-249; Large = 250+)
- Region they are based in or nationwide
- Industry sector
- Contact name and email address at the employer
If you can support and assist, please contact Tracey Theo (E) [email protected]