How to Successfully Deliver Degree Apprenticeships and Vocational Education – A Conference for Practitioners led by Practitioners #uvac2018
- Marketing and Selling Skills Solutions and Apprenticeships to Employers
- Innovation in delivery and assessment
- Partnerships with other HEIs, further education colleges and independent training providers
- Delivering volumes in apprenticeships
- On-line and distance learning
- Apprenticeship pedagogy
- Outreach, social mobility and progression
- Joint approaches to apprentice recruitment with employers and others
- Mission Group approaches to supporting student achievement and progression in technical and vocational education
- Where next for Degree Apprenticeships?
- What 16 – 19 Qualifications Reform and t levels mean for HEI admissions, widening access and outreach?
- What will the outcome of the DfE level 4 and 5 review, post-18 education and funding review mean for HE vocational provision including Apprenticeship and employer sponsored provision?
Workshops – Surgeries – Sponsorship – Exhibitions – Masterclasses – Roundtables – Briefings – Poster Sessions
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is no parking at the venue. Excellent public transport links and nearby parking are available.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact: Mandy Crawford-Lee on [email protected] or dial 07763820713.
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds available but substitutes may be sent instead.
If you are NOT PAYING BY CREDIT CARD online and WISH TO PAY BY INVOICE you will need to RAISE A PURCHASE ORDER and send to Karen Jones (e) [email protected]
Confirmation of your delegate place(s) will not be sucured until a PO number is raised.