This conference will consider how we can build on best practice in developing public sector professionals to ensure that degree apprenticeships can fulfil their potential. The event also offers an excellent opportunity to meet and network with colleagues and key figures from the sector.
We are particularly interested in examples of good practice from practitioners to share at the event through workshops, 20×20 presentations or posters. We invite you to submit a proposal to showcase examples of best practice relevant for public sector degree apprenticeships. For example, proposals could cover the following themes:
* The workplace as the primary site for learning
* Work-integrated ‘signature pedagogies’
* Making ‘off-the-job’ learning productive for public sector employers
* Effective models of workplace mentoring
* Making RPL work for apprentices and employers
* Effective employer/provider collaboration in the delivery of degree apprenticeships
DOWNLOAD SUBMISSION FORM complete the details and submit to the Centre for Apprenticeships and Skills at Middlesex University.
If you have any questions or require additional details, please contact the Centre for Apprenticeships and Skills at either of the following: email@example.com or 020 8411 6281.