Due to demand, the Strategic Development Network and UVAC are running a repeat of the highly successful workshop on ‘Understanding apprenticeship systems, processes and funding as an HEI’ on Wednesday, 31stJanuary 2018.
Please let relevant colleagues know and encourage them to attend.
For many HEIs considering the delivery of Higher and Degree Apprenticeships, the apprenticeship sector can be difficult to navigate. This one-day workshop will help you understand the requirements of the Education and Skills Funding Agency, your relationship with the Agency, other government stakeholders and employers, and help you set up appropriate funding, data and quality processes.
The workshop will take you through:
· A birds-eye-view of the apprenticeship system
· What a direct relationship with the Education and Skills Funding Agency looks like for an HEI
· Key funding mechanisms – with the Education and Skills Funding Agency and employer
· Setting up systems for data collection and compliance
· How higher education and apprenticeship systems can work side-by-side
· Establishing robust quality assurance processes and partnership arrangements
· Case study examples of HEIs who have set up effective apprenticeship systems and processes
Location – Central London. Cost – £275 +VAT
We’re offering a 15% discount to those who book before the New Year (use this code when booking: SDN-UVAC2018)
Find out more and book now