Earlier this year we were delighted to welcome Tribal to UVAC membership. This is a reminder of what they do and provide in support of programme management including in apprenticeships.
Tribal has been providing student information systems to higher education institutions for 20 years and currently works with 70% of universities in the UK.
We are also the leading provider of learner management systems designed specifically for apprenticeships with almost 500 organisations on the RoATP using a Tribal system.
Our solutions can help you manage the additional statutory reporting required for degree apprenticeships by:
- Automatically carrying out initial eligibility assessments.
- Managing employer records, keeping accurate details of apprenticeship employment and recording off the job training.
- Ensuring data compliance with all the requirements of the ESFA.
- Avoiding errors with the ILR and checking you’re receiving the right amount of funding using built in validation tools.
- Tracking and monitoring learner progress with our powerful ePortfolio solution.
To find out more, read our brochure.
We provide the only apprenticeship management system with a mobile app and private social network to help keep your learners connected.
Much more than just the technology – our team of funding and compliance experts are on hand to help you, from helpdesk support to full submission of your funding claim.
For all the latest expert blogs, guides and webinars to help you deliver quality apprenticeships visit our Degree Apprenticeship Information Hub.