On Wednesday 19 September, the Strategic Development Network (a strategic delivery partner of the Future Apprenticeship programme) is starting a 5-part webinar series for HEIs looking at the delivery of apprenticeship end-point assessment.
Those planning to deliver integrated / degree apprenticeships will need to work through their approach and start to put end point assessment front and centre of their programme design; for others, there are significant opportunities to become an EPAO for higher-level apprenticeships across the sector.
But how do you set up, as an HEI, to become an approved End-Point Assessment Organisation? How should your approach the development and delivery of different assessment methods and practices? How does this fit within an HEI context, and as part of your systems?
Drawn from SDN’s work with many end point assessment organisations and Universities across the country, this in-depth five-part series will provide guidance and examples on:
1. Delivering end-point assessment as an HEI – your strategy and place in the market (Weds, 19th Sept, 12.30-1.30pm)
2. How to become an approved End-Point Assessment Organisation – key considerations (Weds, 26th Sept, 12.30-1.30pm)
3. Designing, testing and delivering different end-point assessment methods as an HEI (Weds, 3rd Oct, 12.30-1.30pm)
4. End-point assessment practice – grading, assessing behaviours and consistency (Weds, 17th Oct, 12.30-1.30pm)
5. What makes a good end-point assessor in an HEI context, and how can you support their training and CPD (Weds, 24th Oct, 12.30-1.30pm)
You can book onto a single webinar for £55 (+VAT), or book the full series for £195 (+VAT). This includes the live webinars (with Q&A), the webinar recording, and supporting tools / resources.
Find out more and register here
Can’t make one or more of the dates / times? Feel free to register anyway and we’ll send you the recording and resources. For further information or discussion contact:
Head of Research & Communications
Tel: 07495 345 591
Email: [email protected]