Annual Apprenticeship Conference (AAC) and Exhibition 2018
21st to 23rd March 2018, International Convention Centre (ICC), Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2EA
The AAC is widely acknowledged as the national Apprenticeship conference for all providers and stakeholders – attended by around 1,000 delegates.
UVAC is a strategic partner for the conference on degree apprenticeships and is working with Lsect (publishers of FE Week) on the creation of the conference programme and themes.
Keynote speakers announced so far include:
- The Rt Hon Anne Milton MP, Apprenticeships & Skills Minister, HM Gov | Wednesday
- Rory Kennedy, Director of Apprenticeships, DfE | Wednesday
- Sue Husband, Director of the National Apprenticeship Service, DfE | Thursday
- HMCI Amanda Spielman, Chief Inspector, Ofsted | Thursday
- Sir Gerry Berragan, CEO, Institute for Apprenticeships | Thursday
- The Rt Hon Robert Halfon MP, Chair, Education Select Committee | Friday
- Sally Collier, Chief Regulator, Ofqual | Friday
- Mike Cherry, National Chairman, FSB | Friday
- Josh Hardie, Deputy Director General, CBI | Thursday
Across the three days over 100 workshops and summits will take place including:
Three UVAC seminars including one on Degree Apprenticeships and Social Mobility and one on Degree Apprenticeships in the public sector. See conference programme for details.
UVAC has negotiated a 40% discounted rate with Lsect for members and partners who wish to attend the conference. You will need to enter the discount code: UVAC to ensure the 40% discount is applied. For further details on how to book and make use of this discounted delegate rate, follow this link.
Attendance at the exhibition is FREE but registration via the link above is still required.
UVAC will have an exhibition stand at the event and will be promoting the work of HEIs and their partners in the development and delivery of Degree Apprenticeships. HEIs who have produced materials on Degree Apprenticeships may wish to work with UVAC to ensure this is available to AAC delegates.
If you wish to send materials to the AAC for UVAC to exhibit you will need to attach this delivery note to your couriered items for arrival at the ICC on (and not before) 20 March 2018. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ITEMS DIRECTLY TO UVAC AT THE UNIVERSITY OF BOLTON.
To confirm or discuss further, please contact email@example.com.