Date: Thursday 5 April 2018
Royal Berkshire Conference Centre
This year’s Access to HE conference challenges participants to consider how Access to HE Diplomas can continue to:
- support adults transitioning to higher study as changes to technical education are introduced
- address the skills agenda
- manage greater use of technology in pedagogy
- manage funding changes.
Attendees can choose from two of the following workshops.
- Addressing barriers to higher study
- Developing independent study through technology – distance learning and social media
- Developing aspiration – overcoming barriers to lifelong learning
- Evaluating success – making use of data
Visit the event site to book your place.