Just a reminder that our conference this year is on Thursday, 25 November in Manchester. You can attend as a live delegate or online and we would love you to join us in either capacity.
The theme is: HE Post Covid – How technical, higher technical education, Higher and Degree Apprenticeships, professional education and work-based learning programmes will contribute to economic recovery and social mobility.
PLEASE Register HERE.
Confirmed speaker organisations are IfATE, UCAS, DfE, Milton Keynes University and the Mayor’s Office of Andy Burnham.
- The role of HE in the development and delivery of Higher Technical Qualifications – funding prioritisation, the Kite Mark process, articulation and competition with bachelors programmes, delivery partnerships, Institutes of Technology and projected growth
- Progression from T Levels/Applied Generals to Higher Education – implications for HE recruitment and access and participation of underrepresented cohorts
- Development and Use of Higher and Degree Apprenticeship – going for growth, future trends, policy and operational developments, productivity, social mobility, levelling-up, diversity and keeping ahead of the game
- Lifetime Skills Guarantee, Credit Accumulation and Transfer in the 2020s and the Place of HE in the Government’s Approach to Skills Provision
- National skills policy, regional devolution and national, regional and local skills needs
And what does the above mean for the “traditional” HE offer?
Our event is organised by the sector for the sector so do register to join us.