NUCCAT are now taking bookings for their next workshop.
Details and how to book are below:
Date: Monday 20th October 2014
Time: 10.30am – 3.30pm
Venue: University of Bradford, Room D3, Richmond Building.
Naomi Oosman-Watts, Employability Manager, University of Cumbria.
Joanne Beaumont, Head of Careers & Employability, University of Bradford.
Lucy Madahar, Head of Careers and Employability, De Montfort University.
The workshop will explore:
University of Cumbria –
- The Cumbria Employability Plan: Working across the institution to create a culture of Employability
- Employability events at Cumbria: What we do and why it works
- Designing and developing the Career Ahead Employability Award
- Embedding Career Ahead into the curriculum: Programme design and development
University of Bradford –
- Bradford’s employability strategy
- Employability in the curriculum, co-curriculum and extra-curriculum
- Student engagement with the employability offer
- Employability and the HEAR
De Montfort University –
- DMU’s Employability Strategy 2012-15
- The employability journey to date: investment, structures and initiatives
- DMU’s new Employability Programme 2014-17
- The employability journey going forward: from bolt-on to embedding
Please forward to colleagues who may also be interested. A programme and booking form can be found using the following link:
Please direct any queries to Jayne Kelly, NUCCAT Administrator, on 01695 584562