We are delighted to announce that DELEGATE REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN for our hybrid national conference on 25 November 2021 in Manchester. All speakers will be live at the venue and delegates will have the choice of participating in person at etc.venues or online. We have listened to our members who overwhelmingly are in favour of an event and for the majority who support a blended approach this year.
We are also very pleased to announce that Aptem are our HEADLINE SPONSOR this year:
The theme is HE Post Covid – How technical, higher technical education, Higher and Degree Apprenticeships, professional education and work-based learning programmes will contribute to economic recovery and social mobility
Coverage* will include:
- Progression from T Levels/Applied Generals to Higher Education – implications for HE recruitment and access and participation of underrepresented cohorts
- The role of HE in the development and delivery of Higher Technical Qualifications – funding prioritisation, the Quality Mark process, articulation and competition with bachelor’s programmes, delivery partnerships, Institutes of Technology and projected growth
- Development and use of Higher and Degree Apprenticeship – going for growth, future trends, policy and operational developments, productivity, social mobility, levelling-up, diversity and keeping ahead of the game
- Lifetime Skills Guarantee, Credit Accumulation and Transfer in the 2020s and the Place of HE in the Government’s Approach to Skills Provision
- National skills policy, regional devolution and national, regional and local skills needs
And what does the above mean for the “traditional” HE offer?
*can be subject to change – programme to be confirmed
You can register for your place HERE. Do take advantage of the ‘early bird’ ticket offer, available until 17 September.
Should you wish to lead and develop a workshop session on any of the aspects above or exhibit in the exhibition space, then contact Mandy (e) [email protected].