We are delighted to announce the date of our national conference will be Thursday, 25 November at etc.venues Manchester. This will be a BLENDED event with live in-venue delegates and exhibitors plus capacity for online delegates too.
The theme this year is: HE Post Covid – How technical, higher technical education, Higher and Degree Apprenticeships, professional education and work-based learning programmes will contribute to economic recovery and social mobility
- Progression from T Levels/Applied Generals to Higher Education – implications for HE recruitment and access and participation of underrepresented cohorts
- The role of HE in the development and delivery of Higher Technical Qualifications – funding prioritisation, the Kite Mark process, articulation and competition with bachelors programmes, delivery partnerships, Institutes of Technology and projected growth
- Development and Use of Higher and Degree Apprenticeship – going for growth, future trends, policy and operational developments, productivity, social mobility, levelling-up, diversity and keeping ahead of the game
- Lifetime Skills Guarantee, Credit Accumulation and Transfer in the 2020s and the Place of HE in the Government’s Approach to Skills Provision
- National skills policy, regional devolution and national, regional and local skills needs
And what does the above mean for the “traditional” HE offer?
Details are to follow including how to register. We want to assure you that we are being closely advised by the venue to ensure we run a safe event. We just want you to hold the date in your diary.
Should you wish to run a workshop or take up exhibition space then contact [email protected].