How to Successfully Deliver Degree Apprenticeships and Higher Level Vocational Education – A Conference for Practitioners led by Practitioners #uvac2018
Sincere thanks to our guest speakers and break-out leads. Power Point presentations / slide decks (where available) can be found below:
The final conference programme can be found here.
Workshop details can be found here. Sign up to attend a break-out session is to be made on arrival at the venue.
The Event was SOLD OUT! Our sincere thanks to all our delegates who attended.
- Marketing and Selling Skills Solutions and Apprenticeships to Employers
- Innovation in delivery and assessment
- Partnerships with other HEIs, further education colleges and independent training providers
- Delivering volumes in apprenticeships
- On-line and distance learning
- Apprenticeship pedagogy
- Outreach, social mobility and progression
- Joint approaches to apprentice recruitment with employers and others
- Mission Group approaches to supporting student achievement and progression in technical and vocational education
- Where next for Degree Apprenticeships and Higher Level Technical and Professional Education?
- Solutions to recognising skills achievement — using digital credentials to bridge the gap between students and the job market
- Higher and Degree Apprenticeship Quality Assurance – the respective roles, responsibilities and approaches of Ofsted and Office for Students
Workshops – Surgeries – Sponsorship – Exhibitions – Masterclasses – Roundtables – Briefings – Poster Sessions
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is no parking at the venue. Excellent public transport links and nearby parking are available.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact: Mandy Crawford-Lee on email@example.com or dial 07763820713.
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds available but substitutes may be sent instead.
If you are NOT PAYING BY CREDIT CARD online and WISH TO PAY BY INVOICE you will need to opt to RAISE A PURCHASE ORDER and send to Karen Jones (e) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmation of your delegate place(s) will not be sucured until a PO number is raised.