- This event has passed.
Work Integrated Learning Day Event – By Pearson College London
July 27 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The International Work Integrated Learning Unconference is a year-long programme starting on the Friday 1st July 2022, continuing until the Saturday 31st July 2023, with a one-day event scheduled on Wednesday 27th July 2022. The unconference theme will be ‘New Problems, New Solutions’ within the field of work integrated learning
Please visit The Unconference website for more details.
The online event will take place on Wednesday, 27th July at 09:00 – 12:00 (BST), and again at 17:00 – 20:00 (BST). The agenda will be duplicated to allow for participation from different time zones.
Welcome and opening
Keynote: Professor Tony Wall
Streams: We will have four streams where you can get to know fellow participants and discuss the trending subjects from the unconference with expert panels in each stream. The panels in each stream are:
- Academic stream journal editors: Tony Wall (HEWBL/JWAM), Karsten Zedwaard (IJWIL), Rob Shea (CJCD), Paula Nottingham (e-wbl)
- Institutional stream: Judie Kay (WACE), Judene Pretti (CEWIL), Michele Eady (ACEN), Francesca Walker-Martin (ASET), Roelien Brink (Southern Africa)
- Industry stream: Matters Partners, Capita, Pearson
- Student stream: students from UK, Brazil, Canada, Australia and South Africa
Panel Discussion by GenZTalks
- Dan Sullivan (UK)
- Kaylin Tan (UK based – from Singapore)
- Luke Netherclift (UK)
- Rayyan Ahmed (US)
- Palakh Khanna (India)
- Shyam Bhuller (Australia)
- Naomi Elliott (UK)
- Joely To (UK)
Closing of the event