- This event has passed.
UVAC Clinic – ESFA ITT funding for non-levy paying employers
August 16 @ 10:00 am - 4:40 pm
This session is for HEIs who are planning to submit an Invitation to Tender application and have specific questions about the ITT and their application approach. This day will provide direct access to UVAC colleagues who can provide support and guidance on application questions alongside a wider Q and A:
- 10.00 -10.30 – Overview of criteria, emerging pitfalls and latest good practice
- 10.30 -11.15 – Group question and answer session
- 11.20 -16.40 – Individual 20-minute surgery sessions.
- The surgery is for HE organisations and institutions only and places are limited to one attendee per organisation
- This day will summarise but not replicate information available in the webinars, so it is suggested that institutions planning to attend the surgery who have not previously submitted a tender do book onto the in-depth session prior to attending if possible. This will answer most of the early queries and enable your surgery session to focus on the detail of your actual application
- All attendees are encouraged to make a first draft of the application prior to attending the day as part of the preparation
- Spaces for this intensive day will be very limited, and we will prioritise organisations who have not previously made an ITT application
- HEIs with the longest journey distance and time will be booked into the earliest sessions
- Lunch will not be provided but there will be time to purchase lunch from the local shops between the plenary and individual surgery sessions.