- This event has passed.
Apprenticeship Workforce Development (AWD) Programme: Webinar
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Starting this summer, a new programme of CPD and support will be made freely available to all those delivering apprenticeships, building on the existing Apprenticeship Workforce Development (AWD) offer. It’s part of the government’s long-term investment in the apprenticeship workforce – helping staff in all roles and settings to improve the quality of training for apprentices and employers.
During this 45-minute webinar session – open to all those involved in the delivery of apprenticeships – the Education and Training Foundation will:
- Explore the top challenges and opportunities for apprenticeship providers
- Share insights from our sector-wide survey on the CPD needs of the sector
- Hear from Chris Fairclough – Curriculum lead at Lakes College and ETF & Royal Commission Technical Teaching Fellow – about the lessons learnt and successes of their apprenticeship journey
- Highlight CPD coming down the track for staff across your organisation, and the support already available
- Respond to any questions you may have
The webinar will take place as part of #NAW2023 on Friday 10 February (1.00-1.45pm)
Register your place HERE and feel free to share this invitation with colleagues.